Once upon a time, back in the early days of the internet, when we spoke about web or internet browsers for a business environment, we were basically talking about Internet Explorer. Read More
Check out all the technical news, views, tips, and tricks, from the The Tech Lounge team based in Basingstoke, Hampshire
A slow computer is just about the most common issue out there. Your web browser just takes an age to upload or maybe you go to open an application such as Microsoft Word and the computer seems to just stop, have a good think about what to do and then, in fact, not do it – leaving you with a whirly wheel going around on your screen and a (NOT RESPONDING) message. Read More
- Do Mac’s get Viruses?
- New Support Centre
- Urgent System Maintenance
- How technology can make your business more efficient
- IT Business Planning – what should you be measuring in your business?
- Is your PC compatible with Windows 10?
- Network Speed Tests
- How to protect your computers this summer
- What should you look for when deciding who should host your website
- What's going on in your business?