Much the same as it is when you move home, moving your business to a new premises is a project that can, and usually does, bring with it a range of challenges that you need to overcome. Challenges, in fact, which can all too often seem like mountains too big to climb, leading businesses who have clearly outgrown their existing location to limp on in their under-sized office or factory - intimated into inaction by the seeming size of the task. Read More
Check out all the technical news, views, tips, and tricks, from the The Tech Lounge team based in Basingstoke, Hampshire
As companies start to grow many reach the stage where they need to get expert IT support. The impact of a computer virus, machines breaking down or even computer systems not working to capacity can lead to a loss of employee productivity which can have a significant financial impact on a company. Read More
- Do Mac’s get Viruses?
- New Support Centre
- Urgent System Maintenance
- How technology can make your business more efficient
- IT Business Planning – what should you be measuring in your business?
- Is your PC compatible with Windows 10?
- Network Speed Tests
- How to protect your computers this summer
- What should you look for when deciding who should host your website
- What's going on in your business?