Check out all the technical news, views, tips, and tricks, from the The Tech Lounge team based in Basingstoke, Hampshire
Spanning across 1400 square miles of the south of England, Hampshire is the 3rd largest ‘shire’ county in the UK and, historically, a region that’s attracted a wide and diverse range of business and industries. So what is it about the county that makes it an attractive location for businesses and workers alike? Read More
Networking events provide a great opportunity to promote your business and services within your local community - we have ffound many of our Hampshire based IT support clients this way. It can also provide a forum to share ideas, learn about issues that might affect your business and to keep your finger on the pulse of the business scene in which you operate. Many businesses across Hampshire already understand the advantages of regular networking with fellow business owners across the county and, if you’re looking to get involved then there are plenty of opportunities throughout the year to attend. We’ve taken a look at some of the regular networking events that are taking place throughout Hampshire in the coming months. Read More
- Do Mac’s get Viruses?
- New Support Centre
- Urgent System Maintenance
- How technology can make your business more efficient
- IT Business Planning – what should you be measuring in your business?
- Is your PC compatible with Windows 10?
- Network Speed Tests
- How to protect your computers this summer
- What should you look for when deciding who should host your website
- What's going on in your business?