Previously we’ve looked into the pros and cons of cloud based software and applications for your business. Well, if you’re now at the stage where you’re giving serious consideration to adopting some cloud software for the storage and transferring of data and files in your organisation then there are a number of things you need to consider when looking at which provider is right for you and your company. Read More
Check out all the technical news, views, tips, and tricks, from the The Tech Lounge team based in Basingstoke, Hampshire
Most of us these days are aware of the importance that a strong social media presence can be for the growth of our business. A powerful tool for promoting your brand, your products or services; for raising the profile of your business and for developing meaningful engagement with your client’s prospects. Read More
- Do Mac’s get Viruses?
- New Support Centre
- Urgent System Maintenance
- How technology can make your business more efficient
- IT Business Planning – what should you be measuring in your business?
- Is your PC compatible with Windows 10?
- Network Speed Tests
- How to protect your computers this summer
- What should you look for when deciding who should host your website
- What's going on in your business?