It was billed by those who like to bill things in the media as 'Mobilegeddon'. Google's big change to their search algorithms, launched on 21st April 2015, designed to make their searches more friendly towards mobile-enabled websites (that is, sites which adapt to be readable on mobile devices). It's a major move from the biggest search engine in town - arguably the most significant criteria change they've ever made (and they've made a few down the years). But what does it mean and how will it likely impact local businesses across Hampshire? Read More
Check out all the technical news, views, tips, and tricks, from the The Tech Lounge team based in Basingstoke, Hampshire
As issues concerning internet security continue to make headlines across the world, students throughout Surrey are being offered the opportunity to become online safety experts with a new training course for 14 to 19 year olds. Read More
- Do Mac’s get Viruses?
- New Support Centre
- Urgent System Maintenance
- How technology can make your business more efficient
- IT Business Planning – what should you be measuring in your business?
- Is your PC compatible with Windows 10?
- Network Speed Tests
- How to protect your computers this summer
- What should you look for when deciding who should host your website
- What's going on in your business?