If you’re moving into new premises or upgrading your office networks to a new Wi-Fi system then, to get the maximum efficiency, best chance of continual uptimes and indeed, to avoid unnecessary problems further down the line there are a number of factors you need to consider during the planning and installation phase. Read More
Check out all the technical news, views, tips, and tricks, from the The Tech Lounge team based in Basingstoke, Hampshire
We recently spoke about the importance of protecting your data against loss, theft, damage and other unforeseen issues that could have a major impact on your business. One of the points we touched upon in this article was regarding the need for businesses to put into place a suitable disaster recovery plan. Read More
- Do Mac’s get Viruses?
- New Support Centre
- Urgent System Maintenance
- How technology can make your business more efficient
- IT Business Planning – what should you be measuring in your business?
- Is your PC compatible with Windows 10?
- Network Speed Tests
- How to protect your computers this summer
- What should you look for when deciding who should host your website
- What's going on in your business?